Lt. Robert Wolff's POW log
Missing Photo
13. One of the guard towers that was on the perimeter of the camp. That gray thing in front is a searchlight. There was a low wire about ten or twelve feet from the double barbed wire fence around the camp. The low wire was the beginning of a "no mans land" that was "Verboten". No POW's were allowed in that area............or else. Completed in March 1944.